If you are considering cosmetic surgery, your next step should be to schedule an initial consultation with one or more prospective plastic surgeons. The consultation is not only your opportunity to learn about your candidacy for the procedure, but also to learn more about the surgeon and their qualifications. It’s important to choose a surgeon who you trust to prioritize your safety and satisfaction.
Write down questions ahead of time as you think of them. Examples to get you started include:
- How long have you been practicing plastic surgery?
- Are you board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery?
- How often and routinely do you perform the procedure I’m interested in?
- I’d like to see before-and-after images of your patients who have undergone the procedure.
- Where will the surgery be performed?
- Will I be able to return home the same day as surgery?
- What steps are taken to support my safety in the operating room?
- What type of anesthesia will be used and who will be administering it?
- What happens if a complication arises?
- How many follow-up appointments will I have with you and what should I expect?
- Will I be able to contact you during my recovery with questions or concerns?
At Bella Cosmetic Surgery, Dr. Michael Chiaramonte is a board-certified plastic surgeon who has been practicing for many years. He is personally driven to provide his patients with beautiful results and an outstanding experience. He and our team are 100 percent committed to transparency. During your consultation, we make sure all aspects of the surgical experience are discussed and that you have ample time to get answers to your questions. Plastic surgery is a big decision and Dr. Chiaramonte is here to guide you through the process.
Arrange Your Consultation
If you are interested in learning more about the plastic surgery procedure you’ve been considering, please schedule a consultation with Dr. Michael Chiaramonte in National Harbor by calling 301-567-6767. We will find a time to visit Dr. Chiaramonte that works well with your schedule and for where you are in the process of considering this procedure.