The holidays are finally behind us, but for many people, the New Year is still a time to think about making changes in your life. New Year’s resolutions are quite common and can involve just about any goal you may have for the coming year. Whether you would like to lose weight, change jobs, put more effort into your relationship, save more money or accomplish a major task you’ve been putting off, there’s no time like the present to dedicate yourself to achieving your goal.
For many people, these New Year’s resolutions involve looking your best. Often, accomplishing this goal may include plans to eat healthier, exercise more, change your hairstyle or any other action that will improve your appearance. In many instances, plastic surgery can be a great way to supplement these other efforts, helping you look and feel your best in 2020.
The right procedure for you will depend on your specific goals. Dr. Chiaramonte can recommend the ideal solution for you during a consultation.
What Procedures Can Help Achieve Your Desired Figure?
If you’d like a better figure, you’re not alone. Many men and women share this feeling. Whether you want to look better in clothing, have a great beach body this summer or simply have a more balanced and proportionate figure, there are many options to help you achieve your desired goals.
Keep in mind that in order to achieve the best possible outcome and maintain your results for a long time, it’s important to live a healthy, active lifestyle. The following procedures can supplement your fitness efforts and help you achieve the beautiful body you desire:
- Liposuction – If you have a few stubborn areas of fat that have been resistant to your diet and exercise efforts, liposuction may be a great solution for you. Dr. Chiaramonte can perform liposuction on just about any area of your body where you would like to eliminate unwanted fat.
- Tummy tuck – It can be challenging to achieve a toned, flat stomach. If you’re starting to hit a point of diminishing returns from your ab workouts, a tummy tuck may be a great way to put the finishing touches on your workout efforts. Many women choose to undergo a tummy tuck after having children in order to repair stretched or torn abdominal muscles and to improve the appearance of stretch marks.
- Brazilian butt lift – The Brazilian butt lift is a great way to add volume and definition to your buttocks. During the procedure, fat is harvested from a donor site and injected into your buttocks to achieve your desired look. This procedure has helped many women look their best in a bikini.
- Breast augmentation – Breast augmentation is an effective way to improve the size and shape of your breasts, helping you look your best in clothing, bikinis and during romantic encounters.
- Breast lift – If you’d like to correct sagging issues and restore a perkier, more youthful breast appearance, a breast lift is most likely the right option for you.
- Breast reduction – In some instances, a smaller breast size may be desirable. This can help alleviate back pain and eliminate unwanted attention from others. For many women, breast reduction provides truly life-changing benefits.
What Procedures Can Reverse the Signs of Aging?
If your primary goal is to restore a more youthful appearance, the following procedures may be right for you:
- Facelift – No procedure has the ability to achieve the comprehensive, customized, long-lasting results provided by a facelift. If you’re trying to reverse signs of aging in the middle to lower portion of your face and your neck, this may be the right option.
- Eyelid surgery – Eyelid surgery is an effective way to address the signs of aging around your eyes. This procedure can have dramatic results, making you look significantly younger.
- Brow lift – If forehead lines have given you a tired, aged or angry appearance, a brow lift may be right for you. This procedure improves the appearance of wrinkles in the forehead, providing a more youthful, rested look.
If you prefer a more minimally invasive facial rejuvenation approach, our medical spa offers a wide range of nonsurgical solutions to help you reverse the signs of aging. These include:
How Can Plastic Surgery Help Achieve Your Other Goals?
When you look your best, it impacts every area of your life. Some of the benefits you’ll achieve from plastic surgery extend beyond the physical changes to your appearance. Often, these benefits can help you accomplish the other goals you’ve set for 2020:
- Increased confidence – Looking your best will generally result in a boost in self-confidence that can help you make a great impression on a first date, nail that job interview, and live your life to its fullest.
- Improved motivation – You’ve just invested a lot of money on your appearance. You’re going to want to maintain these results as long as possible. For many people, plastic surgery serves as motivation to live a healthier lifestyle in the future, and this will pay huge dividends for years to come. It can help you get and stay in shape, which will deliver important health benefits as you get older.
Contact our Maryland Plastic Surgeon
Please contact Bella Cosmetic Surgery using the form on this page or call 301-567-6767 today to schedule a consultation. Our office is conveniently located in National Harbor, and we serve patients throughout Maryland, Washington DC and Northern Virginia.