There are many reasons you might decide to have breast augmentation surgery. Whether it’s to address the shape or the size of your breasts, our board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Chiaramonte has the knowledge and skills to help you achieve your aesthetic goals.
Breast augmentation surgery can help with many issues relating to the size and shape of your breasts. This procedure is great for women whose breasts:
- Lost size or volume due to pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Lost size or volume due to significant weight loss
- Lost size or volume due to getting older
- Are asymmetrical or developed abnormally
- Unflattering size or shape due to genetics
- Restore breasts after mastectomy
While there are many reasons to have breast augmentation surgery, there are certain factors that determine your eligibility for this procedure. Just like any plastic surgery procedure, it’s important that you meet the requirements for treatment, to ensure the safety of the procedure and to achieve the greatest results possible.
Ideal candidates for breast augmentation surgery include those who:
- Are at or near their ideal weight
- Are in good physical health
- Are not pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have breasts that are fully developed
- Have enough natural breast tissue to cover implant
- Have not been diagnosed with cancer or a pre-cancer condition for which you have not received adequate treatment
- Have no autoimmune disorders
- Are at least 18 years old for saline implants and 22 years old for silicone implants
The goal of Dr. Chiaramonte, along with all of the caring staff at Bella Cosmetic surgery, is to provide high-quality results for your procedure. This begins with a thorough examination and conversation about your goals during your initial consultation. There we can address any questions or concerns you may have so that we can give you the beautiful look you desire.
If you’re interested in learning more about breast augmentation surgery, contact our office today at 301-567-6767 to schedule your consultation. We proudly serve the National Harbor area of Maryland, as well as Washington DC and Virginia including Alexandria and Fairfax.