There are more facial rejuvenation options available than ever before, allowing you to turn back the clock and restore a more youthful appearance. In particular, there are a growing number of nonsurgical solutions that can help you achieve your goals with minimal downtime, helping you avoid the long recovery associated with facial plastic surgery. For this reason, nonsurgical facial rejuvenation procedures have been rapidly increasing in popularity in recent years.
Dermal fillers can help you restore lost facial volume and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. There have been significant advances in the science behind these products in recent years, providing you with the ability to address a wide range of facial rejuvenation goals. At Bella Cosmetic Surgery, we can use dermal fillers in order to help you restore the youthful, vibrant facial appearance you desire.
The best way to find out which filler will achieve your unique needs and goals is to speak with Dr. Chiaramonte in person. Please call 301-567-6767 today to schedule a consultation. We serve patients in Maryland, Washington DC and Northern Virginia.
How Do Dermal Fillers Work?
As part of the aging process, we begin to experience sagging skin and lost facial volume. In addition, deep wrinkles and folds often develop in the middle of your facial region, and lips can become thin. Dermal fillers are an effective way to address these issues.
Fillers accomplish these goals by adding volume to the regions of the face that have become sunken or developed wrinkles. By restoring lost volume, dermal fillers are able to smooth out wrinkles and provide a youthful skin complexion.
Dr. Chiaramonte often recommends dermal fillers to treat:
- Nasolabial folds (lines extending between the nose and mouth)
- Marionette lines (lines extending down from the corners of the mouth)
- Moderate to deep facial wrinkles
- Lost facial volume
- Sunken cheeks and temples
- Poorly defined chin
- Circles underneath the eyes
- Vertical lip lines
- Thin lips
Keep in mind that dermal fillers offer a temporary facial rejuvenation solution. Depending on the filler being used, results may last anywhere from six months to two years.
Dermal Fillers We Offer
At Bella Cosmetic Surgery, we offer a variety of dermal filler options. Each one has its own unique formulation and addresses a different aesthetic goal. Dr. Chiaramonte will choose the right filler to correct your unique signs of facial aging.
Depending on your needs and goals, we may recommend:
- Juvederm Ultra – This Juvederm formulation is highly effective at smoothing moderate wrinkles and folds near the nose and mouth. Results typically last nine months to one year.
- Juvederm Ultra Plus – This version of Juvederm contains a larger particle size, making it more robust and providing the ability to target deeper wrinkles than Juvederm Ultra.
- Restylane – Restylane is effective at addressing fine lines and wrinkles in the lower portion of the face. Results typically last approximately nine months.
- Restylane Lyft – Restylane Lyft, formerly called Perlane, is used to add fullness to the middle portion of your face, especially in the cheeks. This filler is usually injected into deeper facial tissue, and results tend to last about one year.
Other MedSpa Treatments
Bella Cosmetic Surgery offers a full spectrum of MedSpa treatments in order to address all of your facial rejuvenation goals. In some instances, dermal fillers may not be the ideal solution to achieve your desired outcome. In these situations, Dr. Chiaramonte may recommend one of the following options:
We also offer our own line of skin care products to help you maintain beautiful, healthy skin in between your treatments. During your consultation, we can recommend the right skin care regimen for your skin type.
Contact our Maryland MedSpa
Please contact Bella Cosmetic Surgery using the form on this page or call 301-567-6767 today to schedule a consultation. We serve patients in Maryland, Washington DC and Northern Virginia.