Reviews are the lifeblood of Bella Cosmetic Surgery. Reviews give you a voice and allow you to share your Bella experience with other potential patients in the Washington DC area. And they're how we translate our promises into proven reality.
We urge you to leave reviews at the following sites:
- Visit our Google page here
- Scroll down and click the "write a review" button bottom left
- Share your experience, then press "post"
- Visit our Facebook page here, or click on the blue "F" icon about halfway up this page
- Click the "reviews" tab
- You'll see five gray stars next to your profile picture in a box entitled "My review." Choose the number of stars that best reflects your Bella experience
- You'll see a pop-up prompting you to add any more details. Write anything you like, then click the blue "done" button
- Visit our RealSelf page here
- Click the "Write a Review" button at the top of the page- it's the icon with a pencil
- Fill out the form, adding all the information you think is relevant, then click "submit"
- Visit our Vitals.com page here
- You'll see a pop-up asking you to rate your experience at Bella on a five-star scale. Do so by clicking the star you feel best represents your time with us
- Click the "patients review" tab under the picture of Dr. Chiaramonte
- Click the blue "write a review" button
- Fill out the form, then click "submit a review"
- Yes, we have a HealthGrades page! You can find it here.
- At the top of the page, you'll see a word bubble with the phrase "take a survey." Click the link
- Fill out the survey as indicated
- When finished, click the orange "submit survey" button at the bottom of the page
- Visit our CitySearch page here
- Scroll about halfway down the page. You'll see a section entitled "Reviews for Bella Cosmetic Surgery" in bold lettering
- Click the orange "write a review" button
- Describe your experience in whatever terms you'd like
- Click "submit"