As a trusted cosmetic surgeon in Maryland, with more than 20 years of experience rejuvenating dry, damaged skin, Dr. Michael Chiaramonte is all too familiar with the harmful effects of the sun’s UV rays. July is UV Protection Month, and SpaBella has you covered with a comprehensive line of skin care products that will protect you from the sun and its adverse effects.
SpaBella Skin Care Boutique offers a diverse array of creams, cleansers and moisturizers that address the natural results of aging, UV exposure, acne and more. While these products are effective on their own as protective and revitalizing measures, they are also designed to complement the cosmetic laser and surgical procedures performed at Maryland’s Bella Cosmetic Surgery.
A sample of our extensive line includes:
- Post Procedure Sunscreen SPF 30 – Ideal for post procedures, fragrance free and preservative free
- Shade Factor Tinted SPF 30 – Lightly tinted to balance skin tone or prime for foundation, fragrance free and preservative free
- Shade Factor Clear SPF 30 – Ideal for sensitive, dry or irritated skin, fragrance free and preservative free
Texture and Tone Treatment:
- Foaming Hydroxy Cleanse - Helps remove excess surface lipids without over drying
- Creamy Hydroxy Cleanse - Replenishes and moisturizes skin while gently exfoliating
- Weekly Mini Peel Treatment – Single-use pads which can produce similar effects of an in-office chemical peel when used regularly
- Barrier Restore Moisturizer – Ideal for post procedure and for patients with dry, sensitive or irritated skin
- HydraBoost Peptide Serum – Moisturizes skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
If you’d like to protect and rejuvenate your skin, visit the SpaBella online boutique, or call Bella Cosmetic Surgery at (301) 567-6767 to schedule a consultation. Our cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Michael Chiaramonte, welcomes patients from Maryland, Washington D.C. and Northern Virginia.