Dr. Michael Chiramonte—a Maryland plastic surgeon serving the greater Washington, DC, area—offers a new skin care option in the Sciton laser, which can be used for skin resurfacing, ProFractional treatments, and skin tightening.
National Harbor, MD (June 2009)—Residents of Maryland and Washington, DC, looking for advanced skin care have a new treatment choice with the Sciton laser, now available from Dr. Michael Chiaramonte, a board certified Maryland plastic surgeon who was recently voted President of the National Capital Area Plastic Surgery Society. Through the use of the Sciton laser, Dr. Chiramonte is able to offer a full range of skin enhancement treatments, including ProFractional rejuvenation and SkinTyte skin tightening.
“I spent a great deal of time evaluating the laser technologies on the market today,” says Dr. Chiaramonte. “The bottom line is that Sciton is able to offer my patients the widest variety of safe and effective laser skin therapies, in many cases greatly improving their appearance in ways that are simply not possible through traditional spa facials or over-the-counter, at-home treatments.”
The expanded menu of services made possible through the addition of the Sciton laser at Spa Bella Skin Care and Laser Center includes:
- Erbium laser resurfacing: This treatment removes surface layers of aged or sun-damaged skin. As a result, younger and healthier-looking skin can grow in its place. This helps Dr. Chiaramonte’s patients gain a smoother complexion.
- ProFractional™ skin rejuvenation: By removing “micro-columns” of damaged tissue, this treatment encourages new skin production and collagen rebuilding in the deeper tissue layers. Dr. Chiaramonte’s patients are seeing remarkably younger-looking skin with ProFractional.
- MicroLaserPeel: Treating skin conditions associated with aging and active lifestyles, MicroLaserPeel is ideal for patients who want improved skin with immediate results that last for a significant amount of time. Treatments are comfortable and downtime is minimal.
- BBL: Broadband light (BBL) treatments gently heat the top layers of skin and are an effective treatment for age spots, small facial veins (telangiectasias), rosacea, freckles, and brown spots.
- SkinTyte: This treatment heats underlying collagen in the skin, causing it to contract and thus tighten the appearance of surface skin. Spa Bella professionals use SkinTyte for a wide variety of areas, including the face, neck, abdomen, and arms.
“I’m excited to offer such a full range of laser treatment options for my Maryland and Washington, DC, skin care patients,” adds Dr. Chiaramonte. “Sciton treatments are easily combined with the other medical spa procedures available at Spa Bella, including BOTOX® Cosmetic, wrinkle fillers like Restylane®, and laser hair removal.”
In addition to a complete line of medical spa services, Dr. Chiaramonte is known for his skill and extensive experience performing plastic surgery in Maryland, including body contouring and facial sculpting procedures. In many cases, Sciton laser treatments will help put the finishing touches on the results of a plastic surgery procedure such as a facelift or eyelid surgery.
Dr. Chiaramonte offers a full menu of cosmetic surgery procedures and medical spa services at Bella Cosmetic Surgery. He specializes in performing body contouring procedures, including the Bella Body Lift, as well as facial enhancements. Request a free consultation to learn more about the practice and how you can achieve advanced facial rejuvenation results.
By Michael F. Chiaramonte, MD, FACS, Bella Cosmetic Surgery