Juvederm offers many benefits to our patients in Maryland and beyond. Our board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Michael Chiaramonte, uses Juvederm to bolster his patients’ skin elasticity and add volume to unwanted wrinkles and folds.
If you’ve been on the fence about whether or not to address your own wrinkles with cosmetic anti-aging treatments, here are 5 reasons that Juvederm might be the right choice for you:
- Reason No. 1: The procedure is minimally invasive. Juvederm treatment just requires a few small injections, so you don’t need to worry about any downtime or scarring.
- Reason No. 2: The procedure is comfortable. Juvederm XC is the only injectable filler that contains lidocaine, which carries a very strong anesthetic effect, significantly reducing discomfort.
- Reason No. 3: Juvederm is composed of natural elements. Juvederm is primarily made up of Hyaluronic acid, a substance that occurs naturally in the skin. Hyaluronic acid stimulates the natural production of collagen, which is essential to addressing wrinkles.
- Reason No. 4: Juvederm helps both mild and severe wrinkles. Although ideal for patients with mild to moderate facial wrinkles, the solution can be formulated to treat severe wrinkles in certain cases. It’s important to discuss your options with Dr. Chiaramonte.
- Reason No. 5: Juvederm can plump your lips. Lips thin with age. Juvederm injections can be used to conveniently plump your lips back to their full, natural appearance.
If you are considering getting Juvederm treatment in Maryland, please contact Bella Cosmetic Surgery today by calling (301) 567-6767 or by completing the form on this page today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Chiaramonte. Our National Harbor office welcomes patients from Northern Virginia and Washington D.C.