Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon In National Harbor Accepting New Patients Near Washington DC, Arlington, Fort Washington, Maryland & Virginia
What Is Included?
- Dedicated support coach
- Exercise and dieting suggestions
- FDA approved weekly injections with Semaglutide
- Private Facebook group to share tips with each other
- Monthly assessment, before and after photos
- Medically supervised weight loss program
What Results Can I Expect?
Candidates can expect to lose up to 25% of body weight with minimum participation of 3 months
During the program, we provide support to help adopt a healthy lifestyle which will help achieve the best possible results from using Semaglutide. This includes nutritious, balanced meals, sleep and daily exercise.
How Does It Work?
During the program, we provide support to help adopt a healthy lifestyle which will help achieve the best possible results from using Semaglutide.
We encourage nutritious, balanced meals, sleep and daily exercise to start establishing patterns for success after you stop using the program
- Lowers blood glucose levels
- Slows process of stomach emptying
- Suppresses appetite and cravings
- Activates GLP-1 receptors in the pancreas, enhancing the release of insulin and decreasing the release of glucagon-this leads to glucose homeostasis which triggers burning fat storage for energy
- Results of using Semaglutide may vary, and no treatment is guaranteed to offer permanent results.
How Do I Get Started?
Schedule Your Initial Consultation Today!
If you are considering losing weight with Semaglutide treatments, please contact Bella Cosmetic Surgery today at 301-567-6767 to schedule your consultation. We proudly serve patients from Washington, D.C. and Maryland, as well as Alexandria and Fairfax, Virginia.