While many plastic surgery procedures can be performed on both men and women, the procedural approach and the results differ significantly. At Bella Cosmetic Surgery, Dr. Chiaramonte has more than a decade of surgical experience, and he knows how to customize each and every procedure to meet your specific needs.
To find out how our experienced Maryland plastic surgeon can help you improve your manly physique, call (301) 567-6767 to schedule a consultation today.
Procedures For Men
Men of all ages take pride in looking and feeling their absolute best. When a healthy diet and rigorous exercise fail to help you achieve the results you want, or the natural aging process takes a toll on your appearance, we can help. Some of our plastic surgery procedures that can be significantly beneficial for men include:
- Body contouring with abdominoplasty and liposuction - Get rid of your 'spare tire' and remove stubborn fat from your mid-section that is otherwise unresponsive to diet and exercise. Target excess fat in other areas, including the face and neck.
- Gynecomastia surgery (male breast reduction) - Remove the excess chest tissue that creates over-sized breasts with male breast reduction surgery.
- Chin augmentation - Achieve the chiseled chin you've always wanted or create a more balanced facial aesthetic with a simple augmentation procedure.
- Rhinoplasty - Create a more proportional, and well-defined profile or enhance specific features of your nose.
- Laser hair removal - Eliminate excess hair on the neck, back and shoulders, around the ears or nose, and between the eyebrows.
With Dr. Chiaramonte's experience and training, we can customize nearly any procedure to help you get the toned, masculine appearance you want most. Whether you want to target specific areas of your face or body, or you are interested in reshaping multiple elements of your appearance, our experienced plastic surgeon has the skills to meet your needs.