If you’re looking for a trustworthy, reputable plastic surgeon in Alexandria, it’s critical that you choose a doctor with the experience, skill and qualifications necessary to ensure you get the treatment and results you deserve. Dr. Michael Chiaramonte is a board-certified plastic surgeon who has dedicated himself to positively transforming the shapes and lives of his patients.
Why does being board-certified matter? The simple truth is that not every plastic surgeon is created equal. Board certification provides prospective patients the assurance that their surgeon is committed to the art, care and high ethical standards of plastic surgery. Surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery have:
- Graduated from an accredited medical school
- Completed five or more years as a surgical resident
- Finished at least two years of plastic surgery residency
- Passed extensive written and oral examinations given by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Maintained board-certification through continued education, proven performance and credential reevaluation every 10 years
Selecting the right plastic surgeon is pivotal in ensuring you are receiving premium care and safe, honest treatment. Taking risks with your body is a mistake you could regret for years to come, both physically and financially.
To learn more about board certification and our experienced plastic surgeon in Alexandria, please contact Bella Cosmetic Surgery today by calling (301) 567-6767 or by completing the form on this page to schedule your initial consultation. Dr. Chiaramonte welcomes patients from Maryland, Washington D.C. and Virginia.