CoolSculpting is a groundbreaking body contouring procedure gaining popularity throughout the country because it can remove fat cells from certain parts of your body without the need for a surgical procedure. Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Chiaramonte is proud to offer this innovative new technology to his Maryland patients.
CoolSculpting works by applying controlled cooling to targeted areas of the body. Under these cool conditions, fat cells die on contact and flush out of the body naturally over time. Results can be seen after only one treatment, and sessions usually only last about an hour.
Some benefits of CoolSculpting include:
- Non invasive treatment: While other methods of fat removal involve a scalpel and sutures, CoolSculpting is completely noninvasive and can be performed during your lunch break.
- Safe and effective: CoolSculpting is an FDA-approved method of removing fat, and the only FDA approved fat-freezing technology.
- Improved lifestyle: CoolSculpting is not meant to be a method of weight loss, but rather an aid in your lifestyle routine. CoolSculpting is the perfect compliment to a healthy diet and active lifestyle.
- Confidence boost: The treatment can help you look better in the clothes you have, and allow you to choose fun new outfits you may have not considered before the treatment.
- Long-lasting results: With diet and exercise alone, fat cells reduce in size, but remain in the body. However, with CoolSculpting, the fat cells are permanently removed.
If you live in Maryland and would like to experience the benefits of CoolSculpting for yourself, contact Bella Cosmetic Surgery today by completing the form on this page or calling (301) 567-6767 to schedule a personal consultation. We welcome patients from Washington D.C. and Virginia, including Fairfax and Alexandria.